2021 Annual WKCA Membership began in April
The annual WKCA Membership drive will start this March. Inside the next Winston Knolls Newsletter, you will receive a membership form and a return envelope to send in your form and $20 dues. We ask that you renew your membership as WKCA can only continue to provide the services, events, and activities we all enjoy through the continued membership of our residents – both owners and those renting a home in the community. Even if you decide not to join the WKCA, please return the form with your updates and send in so that your listing and our database is kept up to date. Be a good neighbor and please support our Association, a small price with a big return!
NEW FOR THIS YEAR:
click here to download an Adobe PDF version that you can fill out
on your computer and then email or print and send.
Your Membership Dues Pay For:
- Knolls News – Quarterly newsletter providing information on WKCA activities, home improvement tips, committee reports, neighborhood news, and more
- Neighborhood Directory – Excellent resource published biennially (this year is the next printing
- Social Events – Sponsoring the 4th of July Parade/Ice Cream Social, Halloween Parade and Party, Community Picnic, and more
- Service – Biannual HOA and WKCA Dumpster Day, Biannual OHECA/WKCA Large Dropoff saves you the time and effort of going to the dump or paying your trash service $75 for a special pickup, Biannual OHECA/WKCA community yard sale
- Sponsorship – Cub Scout Pack 685
- Advocacy – Gathering information on issues of importance to residents, sharing it, gathering input, and representing the community as appropriate
- Beautification – Sponsoring Cleanup Day in the spring, planting shrubs/flowers, annual funding for the mowing of Huntsman Boulevard median sidewalks, and Winston Knoll sign area throughout the spring & summer to keep up property values in the community
- Website and Email Updates – Offering 24/7 access to neighborhood resources and information
- Neighborhood Watch – Working with local authorities and looking out for each other.