As of now the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator for Winston Knolls is vacant. If you would like to volunteer or know of an indidual who may be interested, please contact me at kathandtomblume@gmail.
Below is how the program has worked in the past and we hope to get this program back up and running in the near future.
HOW IT WILL WORK
- You will sign up for the patrol dates of your choice using the online program, signup genius.
- Signup Genius will send you a reminder of your upcoming commitment one week prior to patrol so that you may change your date if needed.
- On watch night, you will pick up the patrol materials from the porch of the Coordinator’s house.
- Your patrol will go out approximately at 8:00pm and will last until approximately 11:00pm.I will send a different email with the Winston Knolls Neighborhood Watch schedule.
- Thank you for participating in Winston Knolls Neighborhood Watch! You are helping to keep our neighborhood a safe place.
- As soon as you learn of a schedule conflict for an assigned patrol night, please notify me and update sign up genius so that I may make arrangements to cover your patrol date.